Tuesday 1 November 2022

19 Years Later...

Harry and Ginny's children

~ James Potter (Gryffindor)
~ Albus Severus Potter (Slytherin)
~ Lily Potter (Gryffindor)


Hermione and Ron's children 

Rose Granger-Weasley (Gryffindor)
Hugo Granger-Weasley


Snacks and confectionaries

Pumpkin Pasty
Chocolate Frog
Cauldron Cake

Fizzing Whizbees
Shock-o-Choc
Pepper Imps
Jelly Slugs


Draco and the late Astoria Malfoy's son

Scorpius Malfoy


Sorting Hat Songs

I’ve done this job for centuries
On every student’s head I’ve sat
Of thoughts I take inventories
For I’m the famous Sorting Hat
I’ve sorted high, I’ve sorted low,
I’ve done the job through thick and thin
So put me on and you will know
Which House you should be in . . .

===

Are you afraid of what you’ll hear?
Afraid I’ll speak the name you fear?
Not Slytherin! Not Gryffindor!
Not Hufflepuff! Not Ravenclaw!
Don’t worry, child, I know my job,
You’ll learn to laugh, if first you sob.


Careers

Harry: Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement.

Hermione: Minister for Magic.

Ron: Was an Auror at the Ministry but is now co-Proprietor of Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes.

Ginny: Edits the sports pages of the Daily Prophet.


Pre-Hogwarts gifts from uncle Ron

~ James: a comb that made his hair turn a shade of pink.

~ Albus: love potion.

~ Lily: farting gnomes.


Pre-Hogwarts gifts from Harry

~ James: the Invisibility Cloak.

~ Albus: the blanket Harry was wrapped in as a baby (saved by his aunt Petunia).

~ Lily: fairy wings.


Some of the books from the Restricted Section 
  • Magick Moste Evile 
  • Fifteenth-Century Fiends
  • Sonnets of a Sorcerer
  • Shadows and Spirits. The Nightshade Guide to Necromancy.
  • The True History of the Opal Fire. 
  • The Imperius Curse and How to Abuse It.
  • My Eyes and How to See Past Them by Sybill Trelawney. 


Information taken from the play 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'


No comments:

Post a Comment