Monday 1 October 2018

G Team

Glossier.com
democratize beauty
Skin first. Makeup second. Glossier - beauty products for real life.

I stumbled upon this brand whilst watching a current favourites video by Estee Lalonde starring Allegra Shaw who mentioned her favourite daytime mascara. Keen to find a mascara that matches my Holy Grail (Maybelline Full n Soft Waterproof), I had initially planned to order just the mascara online but ended up purchasing three products:


~ Invisible Shield Daily Sunscreen SPF30
A clear gel sunscreen. Felt comfortable on my skin. Like the fact that it won't go ashen on other skin tones. Very small bottle for the price.


~ Milky Jelly Cleanser
A standard conditioning facial cleanser that is kind on your eyes. Does not claim to remove waterproof mascara  - you will need an oil cleanser for that.



~ Lash Slick Mascara
Dry formula which did not clump regardless of how many layers you apply. However, although this mascara gave me length, it also gave me anorexic-thin and brittle looking lashes. It also did not hold my curl. Deal breaker on all parts.




Complimentary fragrance sample: 
~ You 
Claims to have notes of iris root, pink pepper, ambrette, ambrox and muskHowever, according to my nose and two other colleagues, it just smells like fruity hair conditioner. 



First purchase - August 2018


Verdict: products were not good enough to warrant a second purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment