Monday 1 October 2018

Attempting to Live a Minimalist Life

~ I haven't owned or bought a microwave since 2004.

~ I haven't owned a television or subscribed to any digital television packages since 2011.

~ In 2016, I edited my book and DVD collection and try not to add any more. 

~ In 2016, I gave away my music collection and now just use Spotify or radio.

~ Unless bought for me as a present, I am resisting the urge to buy electronic kitchen gadgets, cushions, rugs, ornaments.

~ I edit/spring clean my clothes every quarter to ensure I only keep items that I use regularly or love.

~ I canceled all subscriptions and memberships that are not classed as a basic living need.

~ I try not to hoard makeup and skincare. I send any unwanted items to the "give and makeup" scheme for Women's Aid.



"Clutter is anything that gets in the way of your wellbeing" - (The Minimalists)

No comments:

Post a Comment