Thursday 1 July 2021

Prince Adam and Princess Adora

Many years ago, twins were born to Randor, King of Eternia and his Queen, Marlena. Those babies were Adam and Adora. To have two such fine children brought great joy to the King and Queen. But that joy was soon to turn to sorrow and the cause of that sorrow was a force from another dimension - a force known as the Horde.

Led by a vicious tyrant called Hordak, the Horde attempted to conquer Eternia but they were no match for the King's soldiers and the magic of Castle Greyskull. So Hordak hatched a vile plot. He knew you were both destined for something special, though he did not know exactly what. So he crept into the palace determined to steal you both away. With him was his favourite pupil, Skeletor.

Hordak had just lifted Adora from the cradle and was about to take Adam too when Man-at-Arms entered the nursery. Man-at-Arms tried to stop him but Hordak escaped with Adora. To save himself, Skeletor betrayed his teacher and told them the way to the Horde's secret base. Man-at-Arms and the Sorceress went there hoping to rescue Adora but they were too late.

They searched for Adora for many years but they could not find the dimension in which Hordak had escaped. To spare Adam the pain of Adora's loss, the Sorceress casted a spell that wiped all memory of Adora and the Horde from the people. Only the King and Queen, Man-at-Arms and the Sorceress knew the secret.

Now that Adora had gained the sword of protection, and became She-ra (as she was always meant to do), the rest was up to her and whether she wishes to leave Etheria and return to Eternia.




He-Man, and the Masters of the Universe

I am Adam, Prince of Eternia and defender of the secrets of Castle Greyskull. This, is Cringer, my fearless friend. Fabulous secret powers were revealed to me the day I held aloft my sword and said: "By the Power of Greyskull!". I have the Power!

Cringer became the mighty Battle Cat and I became He-Man, the most powerful man in the universe! Only three others share this secret: our friends The Sorceress, Man-at-Arms and Orko. Together we defend Castle Greyskull from the evil forces of Skeletor!



She-Ra, Princess of Power

I am Adora, He-Man's twin sister and defender of the Crystal Castle. This is Spirit, my beloved steed. Fabulous secrets were revealed to me the day I held aloft my sword and said "For the honour of Greyskull!". I am She-Ra!
Only a few others share this secret. Among them are Light Hope, Madame Razz and Kowl. Together me and my friends of the Great Rebellion try to defend Etheria from the evil forces of Hordak!





No comments:

Post a Comment