Monday 1 April 2019

Lifestyle choices 2014 - present

Mix 1-2 heaped teaspoons of supergreens powder in my glass of water first thing in the morning and drinking it on an empty stomach at least five working days a week.I prefer the Synergy Natural daily green superfoods combo: spirulina, chlorella, barley grass and wheat grass.


Water therapy every morning: drink three/four cups of water on an empty stomach and waiting at least one hour before eating my first meal of the day either at home or at work.



Intermittent fasting for 18 hours: either from 18:00 to 12:00 the following day or from 14:00-08:00 the following morning. At least two or three times a week.



Daily stretches and light exercises focusing on increasing flexibility/agility; toning up the arms/chest area; strengthening my core; toning up my buttocks area; pelvic floor exercises etc.



Cutting out dairy where possible.



Eating less white rice, white potatoes and pasta.



Being more aware of the effects of food intolerance and allergies and making effective food choices. For example, no chicken; sweet potato instead of white potatoes; brown rice/quinoa/couscous instead of white rice, gluten-free pasta/bread where possible.



Inspired by, and adopted, elements of the KonMari method and combined it with my own methods in my work life and home life.



Keeping in contact with positive things in my life and not giving time for negative things.



Music therapy: attending workplace choir sessions and performing as a group in public.



This contributes towards my mental, physical and emotional well-being.


No comments:

Post a Comment