Monday 1 April 2019

Lash Cover-up

~ L'Oréal False Lash Sculpt Mascara
Both the formula and the brush gave me the blackest, gloopiest lashes ever. I actually ended up looking like I had sparser lashes than I started with.
Verdict: Rubbish.


~ Maybelline Big Shot Waterproof Mascara

The excess needs to be wiped off the wand before it can be applied to lashes without causing gloops. Formula is slightly tacky. 
Verdict: okay.


~ MAC In Extreme Dimension 3D Black Lash Mascara

Normally I do prefer dry formula mascaras however this mascara did not add any length or volume to my lashes. The only thing it did do was weigh down my lashes and made them droop.
Verdict: Useless.



~ Rimmel 100% Waterproof Mascara
Does what it says on the tin.
Verdict: Holy Grail potential!



Has Domestic Goblin's search come to a conclusion...?

Or does she need to test and review these two before making that decision:

~ Lily Lolo Big Lash Mascara
~ Ilia Limitless Lash Mascara

It's a fickle world out there...


No comments:

Post a Comment