Saturday 1 March 2014

Lashes, lashes, lashes!

I mentioned in a previous post that my holy grail mascara is Maybelline Full n Soft Waterproof in soft black. However, as this product is not actually available for purchase in the UK, I have had to purchase these from US sellers via eBay.

Therefore, in my quest to find another holy grail mascara that is easily available in the UK, I have trawled the internet and sampled a few not so good varieties.

The reason I love Maybelline's Full n Soft is the dry waterproof formula. This allows me to achieve full yet natural looking lashes even if I pump too many layers on. I can also make this mascara work with any type of wand. It gives me volume; holds my curl and makes my lashes look fluttery.

The affordable price tag is also a bonus.

Currently on my waiting list for testing:

~ Maybelline Illegal Lengths Waterproof Mascara
~ d.j.v. Beautenizer Fiberwig Mascara

~ Lily Lolo Lash Alert Natural Mascara
~ Urban Decay Skyscraper Multi Benefit Mascara
~ Eyeko Black Magic Mascara

~Clinique Feathering Mascara

~ Maybelline The Rocket Mascara
~ YSL Babydoll Mascara in Brown

~ Origins Ginzing Brightening Mascara
~ 100% Pure Fruit Pigmented Mascara in Black Tea/Chocolate 

~ Bourjois Volume Glamour Ultra Care mascara




No comments:

Post a Comment