Friday 1 December 2023

Clara Is Snoring

Colour my wings like yours
And I’ll fly to you,
Soft as silk and lighter than air,
Teach me to glide,
If I can float at your side
There will be no-one as happy as I
Butterfly!

Swallowtail, Tortoise Shell, Grayling too
Painted Lady, Skipper, large and small
Meadow Brown, Red Admiral and Holly Blue
Camberwell Beauty and all

Winter lights, shimmer bright
And shine upon the peaceful scene below.
Winter lights on this winter night
Illuminate and set the world a-glow.

Christmas come now and fill us with love
Bring your spirit of grace from above
Christmas come let your hope be restored

A la nanita nana, nanita ella, nanita ella
Mi Jesus tiene sueño, bendito sea, bendito sea

Shine, advent candle shine,
Advent candle, candle shine.





Choir practise autumn 2023

No comments:

Post a Comment